- Blockstack • [G]ithub • [F]orum • [B]log • [T]witter • [W]hitepaper • [bitcoinwiki]
- a network of computers that collectively maintain a global registry of domain names, public keys, and cryptographic hashes. With this registry, Blockstack serves as a decentralized domain name system (DNS) and a decentralized public key infrastructure (PKI).
- /dantrevino/awesome-blockstack [ϟ]
- Onename — “a product built on Blockstack that allows people to register identities”
- App Mining
- Launch HN: Stacks (YC S14) – The first SEC-qualified crypto token offering -news.ycombinator
- Introducing Clarity, a language for predictable smart contracts
- Extending Existing Blockchains with Virtualchain
- Breaking Down Blockstack — Whitepaper Review
- Breaking Down Blockstack — Stack Tokens
BNS nodes are compliant with the emerging Decentralized Identity Foundation protocol specification for decentralized identifiers (DIDs).
Each name in BNS has an associated DID. The DID format for BNS is:
- Blockstack DID Spec[ϟ]
Bringing decentralized identity to traditional apps
TL;DR: In this technical post for developers, I walk through how we added Blockstack ID support to the Discourse forum software.
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit