A listing of any Github Repositories for Ethereum Based Decentralized Identity specifications and applications.
EIP - ERC
- ethereum/EIPs/issues/1056 - ERC: Lightweight Identity
- This ERC describes a standard for creating and updating identities with a limited use of blockchain resources. An identity can have an unlimited number of delegates and attributes associated with it. Identity creation is as simple as creating a regular key pair ethereum account, which means that it’s fee (no gas costs) and all ethereum accounts are valid identities. Furthermore this ERC is fully DID compliant.
- ethereum/EIPs/issues/780 - EIP-780 Ethereum Claims Registry
- ethereum/EIPs / eip-712.md - EIP712
- This is a standard for hashing and signing of typed structured data
- ethereum/EIPs/issues/1495 - ERC-1484 Digital Identity Aggregator
- A protocol for aggregating digital identity information that’s broadly interoperable with existing, proposed, and hypothetical future digital identity standards.
- ethereum/EIPs / eip-1078.md - EIP-1078
- This presents a method to replace the usual signup/login design pattern with a minimal ethereum native scheme, that doesn’t require passwords, backing up private keys nor typing seed phrases.
- jolocom/docs - Documentation
- jolocom/smartwallet-app - A decentralized self sovereign identity solution developed by Jolocom.
- jolocom/jolocom-lib - Library for interacting with the identity solution provided by Jolocom.
- jolocom/jolocom-did-driver - Universal Resolver DID Driver for the did:jolo identity space
- jolocom/generic-backend - A generic backend implementation that makes use of the Jolocom Library for authentication, and for issuing credentials.
- jolocom/demo-sso - A simple example web application integrating the Jolocom library for authentication.
- jolocom/demo-sso-mobile - An example mobile application in React Native that showcases the interaction flows between the Smartwallet and another mobile app.
- jolocom/cred-types-jolocom-demo - Collection of metadata definitions for the demo Jolocom credential types.
- jolocom/react-native-build-config - Expose native build config to JS (android only for now)
- jolocom/credTypes-jolocom-core - Collection of metadata definitions for the core Jolocom credential types.
- jolocom/fueling-service - Simple express service that can wire ether to requester.
- jolocom/registry-contract - A basic smart contract on top of the Ethereum network that registers mappings between DID and IPFS DDO hashes.
- jolocom/smartwallet-webid-proxy - WebID proxy service
- uport-project/developers - Developer portal for documentation and application management
- uport-project/specs - uPort Protocol Specs
- uport-project/uport-connect - Main uPort library for front end developers
- uport-project/uport-transports - Set up communication channels between your app and a uPort client to handle requests and responses.
- uport-project/webcard - Transaction Sharing
- uport-project/demo - uPort Demo dApp
- uport-project/uport-lite - Lightweight uport registry lookup
- uport-project/eslint-config-uport - Shareable eslint config for uport libraries
- uport-project/uPort-live - Forked from Siunami/uPort-live
- uport-project/uport-wordpress-plugin - A Passwordless Login for uPort and Wordpress
- uport-project/community-projects - A list of community hackathon projects and other experiments.
- uport-project/udoor - uPort Door Management
- uport-project/uport-bounties- A Library of uPort Bounties
- dconroy/CityKey - Adding uPort support to Chicago CityKey, adding all the benefits of Self Sovereign Identity to municipal services. http://citykeychained.com
- uport-project/ethr-did-resolver - DID resolver for Ethereum Addresses with support for key management
- uport-project/secp256k1-did-resolver - Resolve DID documents for secp256k1 public keys
- uport-project/uport-did-driver - Driver for the uPort DID method
- uport-project/eth-did-resolver - DID resolver for Ethereum Addresses
- uport-project/ethr-did - Create ethr DIDs
- uport-project/ethr-did-registry - Backing for an experimental DID method
- uport-project/did-resolver - Generic did-resolver
- uport-project/https-did-resolver - DID resolver for HTTPS domains
- uport-project/nacl-did - Light weight DID method, complete with Identity Creation tools, encryption and JWT signing
- uport-project/uport-did-resolver - DID resolver for uPort identities
- uport-project/openid - uPort openid
- uport-project/kmnid - A kotlin implementation of MNID
- uport-project/uport-registry - Core uPort registry contract for linking attributes to uPort identities.
- uport-project/uport-chrome-extension - An experiment to test decentralized identity in a Browser Extension environment.
- uport-project/infrastructure - Support services for Self-Sovereign Identity
- uport-project/mnid - Multi Network Identifier - spec and reference implementation
- uport-project/uport-android-sdk - Collections of tools and helper libraries for android to issue and use identities on the uPort platform
- uport-project/uport-android-signer - android ETH signer library to be used by uport app and sdk
- uport-project/uport-android - uPort app for android - under construction
- uport-project/uport-ios-demo - Demo iPhone app using uPort SDK
- uport-project/uport-mobile-issues - This repository is a place for developers to report and track status of issues reported while using the uPort mobile app
- uport-project/uport-mobile - uPort mobile app
- uport-project/uport-ios-sdk - uPort iOS SDK in Swift
- uport-project/uport-ios-core-eth - iOS Ethereum Toolkit for uPort SDK
- uport-project/uport-ios-openssl - iOS OpenSSL Framework for uPort SDK
- uport-project/UPTEthereumSigner - Ethereum signer library for iOS
- uport-project/lambda-chasqui - running_man Messenger service running_man
- uport-project/lambda-agora - An open public space where an assembly of applications can share details and be discovered (pre-alpha)
- uport-project/lambda-sensui - uPort tx funding service
- uport-project/lambda-caleuche - Caleuche. Event Hub Service
- uport-project/lambda-olorun - uPort private network support
- uport-project/lambda-fatima - uPort badge event attestor
- uport-project/lambda-pututu - Push notification service
- uport-project/lambda-nisaba - Lambda functions for anti-sybill
- uport-project/lambda-unnu - Creator of Identities
- uport-project/react-native-uport-connect - Library for integrating uPort into your React Native app
- uport-project/react-uport-box - Truffle and React/Redux boilerplate with uPort Connect
- uport-project/react-native-passcode-android - Forked from aldigjo/react-native-passcode-android
- uport-project/champagne-dapp - Champagne Project dApp
- uport-project/tweetnacl-k - kotlin implementation of tweetnacl
- uport-project/UPTEthereumSigner-Example - Example app and unit tests for the UPTEthereumSigner repo
- uport-project/lastblock - Daemon that alerts when a new block is mined
- uport-project/service-tests - Test servers from the outside
- uport-project/swift-rlp - Recursive Length Prefix in Swift - CocoaPod
- uport-project/SwiftKeccak - Ethereum compatible Keccak hash for Swift
- uport-project/ed2curve-js - Convert Ed25519 signing keys into Curve25519 Diffie-Hellman keys
- SpidChain/eth-lightwallet - Forked from ConsenSys/eth-lightwallet
- Lightweight JS Wallet for Node and the browser
- SpidChain/truffle - Forked from trufflesuite/truffle
- A development framework for Ethereum
- SpidChain/VotingSystem - A dapp, library and smart contract to notarize votes on the ethereum blockchain
- SpidChain/ethers-wallet - Forked from ethers-io/ethers.js
- SpidChain/nodejs-ethereum - Forked from b9lab/nodejs-ethereum Example of using NodeJs with Ethereum
- Cryptonomica/cryptonomica - Cryptonomica keys server
- Cryptonomica/cryptonomica.github.io - Cryptonomica frontend
- Cryptonomica/arbitration-rules - Cryptonomica Arbitration Rules
- Cryptonomica/Ethereum-IdentityVerification - Indentity verification and KYC for Ethereum blockchain
- Cryptonomica/ethnode.cryptonomica.net - Ethereum node with API on nodejs and web3.js
- Cryptonomica/Ethereum-IdentityProof - Smart contract for Ethereum’s account owner verification using Cryptonomica.net
- Cryptonomica/international-arbitration-law - Repository for collecting information about international arbitration law and practice
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit