For Identity Related Presentations at HGF-2018
Basel Congress Center — Basel, Switzerland — December 12-15,2018
- Inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum Showcases Strong Community Momentum
SAN FRANCISCO AND BASEL, SWITZERLAND – (December 12, 2018) – Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies, today kicked off the first day of its Hyperledger Global Forum. The event has drawn more than 650 attendees from as far as Australia and Argentina for an extended conversation about the state of open source enterprise blockchain and vision for the Hyperledger community and technologies.
- Youtube Playlist (I’ve tried to pick out the identity specific presentations)
- How Individuals are Taking Ownership of their Digital Identity
- MyCuID: Blockchains, Credentials and Credit Unions - Julie Esser, CULedger
- Ecosystem of Credentials: ATB, Telus & Customers - Mike Brown, ATB Financial
- Panel Discussion: Where Are We Now with Identity? - Moderated by Heather Dahl, The Sovrin Foundation
- To Authenticate or Validate, That is The Question - Avesta Hojjati, DigiCert Inc
- Hyperledger Supporting Blockcerts Compliant Digital Diplomas across Colombian Universities
- Live Demo of Omnitude Using Hyperledgy Indy and Fabric - James Worthington, Omnitude
- Cross Ledger Portable Identity with Indy and Corda - Mike Ward, R3
- Panel Discussion: Is Blockchain GDPR Ready? - Moderated by Phillip Windley, Sovrin Foundation
- SDK Proxy: Hyperledger Fabric Identities for Lightweight IoT Devices
- Overview: Agents and Hyperledger Indy - Kyle Den Hartog, Evernym - Part 1
- Overview: Agents and Hyperledger Indy - Kyle Den Hartog, Evernym - Part 2
- Hands-On with Verifiable Organizations Network based on Hyperledger Indy - Part 1
- Hands-On with Verifiable Organizations Network based on Hyperledger Indy - Part 2
I think I’ve arranged all of the identity related talks in the previous section, except for the following two.
For my own convinience, and for anyone else who would like to browse the text, I’ve worked on the transcripts a bit to make the content easier to reference.
I’ll do this for any other “essential” videos containing information that isn’t widely available elsewhere, and am open to recommendations.
If you have any videos you’d like to see transcripts prepared in the following format, feel free to contact me.
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit