Assorted Identity Initiatives
- Identity at Coinbase: Welcoming the Distributed Systems team [ϟ]
- Shocard — “Blockchain-Based Mobile Identity Platform” [ϟ]
- Authenteq [T] [G]
- enables users to create their own sovereign digital IDs which are stored encrypted on BigChainDB
- JLinc — registers cryptographic public keys on the Stellar blockchain.
“The founders have been at the center of a community of developers working on “user-centric digital identity for almost two decades.”
- Civic launches: identity.com[G][B][wp][ϟ]
- I/O Digital Foundation [**wp**]
- “offers a Proof-of-Stake blockchain called Decentralised Input Output Name Server (DIONS). It will enable applications such as identity and alias registration, storage of legal documents, key exchange, and encrypted messaging.”
- Gemalto and R3 pilot blockchain for SSID
- Datum [wp]
- “network allows anyone to store structured data on a smart contract blockchain. Data can optionally be bought and sold on a marketplace using the DAT token. Datum leverages BigchainDB and IPFS as data storage backends. All data is encrypted and protected using AES256-GCM.
- Pro-civis — “e-government as a service” platform called “eID+”. It enables citizens to get an official, electronic Citizen-ID on a mobile app.
- The platform includes the Vetri wallet and marketplace. ‘Earn extra income and rewards by joining the data economy.’”
- We can do better than selling our data-Doc Searls(IIW)