*Needs to be split according to focus Evernym \ Sovrin \ Indy.
- Tykn The Future of Resilient Identity [T][G][D] (Indy\Sovrin)
- Illinois Blockchain Initiative — partners with Evernym to launch birth registration pilot
- News Release: DHS S&T Awards $749K to Evernym for Decentralized Key Management Research and Development (Department of Homeland Security)
- Cordenity: Evernym and R3 Partner to make Corda compatible with Indy [G][D]
- Sovrin Foundation, Ontology and Evernym Collaborate on Interoperable Decentralized Identity Networks[ϟ]
- SecureKey Technologies to explore interoperability between Verified.Me and Hyperledger Indy
- Evernym rolls with auto industry association MOBI to promote SSI in automotive and IoT
15 Industry Leaders Join Evernym’s Global Accelerator to Build the Future of Digital Identity.
Founding members of the Accelerator include industry leading organizations ATB Financial, IAG, Irish Life, the International Federation of Red Cross, Spark New Zealand, Truu and three provincial and state governments. Collectively, these organizations represent the interests of 100’s of millions of individuals worldwide.
- IOTA and Evernym Launch Collaboration Aimed at Making the Internet of Things More Secure
Digital Identity Innovator Helps Non-Profits Get on the Identity Blockchain
Evernym is opening its Accelerator program to Non Profit Organization (NPOs) applications. Evernym will waive the $50,000 membership fee it normally charges to participate in the program. A panel of judges will select the successful applicants. The first group of awards will be announced before December 2018 and will include 5 organizations. Further NPO cohorts are already planned for 2019.\ The World Bank estimates over 1 billion persons, usually the most vulnerable, are without formal identity.
- The Sovrin Foundation Names Cisco Founding Steward
- CULedger partners with decentralized identity innovator Evernym to create MyCUID
Self Sovereign Identity and MyData
Mydata [T] [D] [D]
- goal: to empower individuals with their personal data, thus helping them and their communities develop knowledge, make informed decisions, and interact more consciously and efficiently with each other as well as with organisations.”
- Consent[ϟ] — “platform for trusted personal data applications and services, using Ethereum smart contracts to implement decentralized identifiers, verified credentials, consent receipts, a web of trust, and exchange of assets and value.”
- Mydata [T] [D] [D]
Legal Entity Identifier blockchained by a Hyperledger Indy implementation of GraphChain
The main idea behind GraphChain is to use blockchain mechanisms on top of an abstract RDF graphs. This paper presents an implementation of GraphChain in the Hyperledger Indy framework. The whole setting is shown to be applied to the RDF graphs containing information about Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs).
- What the EEA and Hyperledger Collaboration Means for Enterprise Blockchain Development
IXO World - Guided by the UN framework of 17 Global Goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all, by the year 2030. [ϟ]
“Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals demands embracing the data revolution “ UN Secretary - General (2014)
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit