- Blockchain Can Empower Stateless Refugees
- iRespond -international non-profit organization dedicated to solving the identity problem using a unique digital biometric identity solution
- The Humanized Internet — “to defend the rights of vulnerable people, and give every human being worldwide secure, sovereign control over their own digital identity.”
- CheapID - identity standard designed for use in conflicted environment like those many refugees or disaster victims may find themselves in.
- World Identity Netowork
- Blockchain for Impact (BFI)-UN
- Self-Sovereign Identity Systems for Humanitarian Interventions—A Case Study on Protective Cash Transfer Programs
- The Nail Finds a Hammer: Self-Sovereign Identity, Design Principles, and Property Rights in the Developing World
Comments by Staticman and Identosphere
Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates in Decentralized ID.
You can even read it first before inviting us to your inbox.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *