- Paving the Road to Self-Sovereign Identity with Blockchain, Open Standards
- github.com/IBM-Blockchain-Identity (Docker based tutorial sandbox env)
- How do we start tackling the existing identity problem
- Swipe Right on Verifiably Credentials
- WISeKey fully deployed its CertifyID integrating Digital Identity with Blockchain technology
- Mooti [D]
- offers an “identity chain” technology that makes it possible to issue and revoke verified claims using elliptic curve cryptography (curve25519, secp256k1) and includes privay-enhancing features [ϟ]
- SecureKey: partners with IBM to enable a new digital identity and attribute sharing network based on Hyperledger Fabric blockchain.
IBM-Blockchain-Identity/indy-tutorial-sandbox - Forked from brycecurtis/indy-tutorial-sandbox A turnkey, Docker-based sandbox that enables quick and easy exploration of Hyperledger Indy concepts.
IBM-Blockchain-Identityindy-ssivc-tutorial - A turnkey, Docker-based tutorial for help developers get acquainted with Self-Sovereign Identity and Verifiable Credentials.
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit