- W3C Verifiable Claims Working Group
- [email protected]: the group’s primary mailing list.
- Mail Archives - Technical discussion and public announcements for the Verifiable Claims Working Group
The mission of the Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) is to make expressing and exchanging credentials that have been verified by a third party easier and more secure on the Web.
- Verifiable Credentials Working Group Charter
The Working Group will maintain the Verifiable Credentials Data Model specification, which provides a mechanism to express a verifiable credential on the Web in a way that is cryptographically secure, privacy respecting, and machine-verifiable.
- Verifiable Credentials Data Model 1.0 and Representations specification.
- Verifiable Credentials Use Cases
- Verifiable Credentials Implementation Guidelines 1.0
- W3C Verifiable Claims Working Group Test Suite
- w3c/vc-test-suite Verifiable Claims WG Test Suite.
- Verifiable Credentials Data Model Implementation Report 1.0
- w3c/vctf Archived (precursor to vcwg)
The Web Payments Interest Group’s Verifiable Claims Task Force
Comments by Staticman and Identosphere
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *