- The SSI Orbit Podcast Mathieu Glaude
- Let’s Talk About Digital Identity (LTADI) – Ubisecure
- Definitely Identity – Tim Bouma
- Federal Blockchain News - Not always about ID, covers work with DHS
- PSA Today – Privacy, Surveillance and Anonymity by Kaliya Identity Woman and Seth Goldstein
- ID Talk – FindBiometrics
- Identity, Unlocked – Auth0 (really great!)
- Identity North Podcast – Identity North
- Analytics Neat—Episode 37: What is a Decentralized Identity (DID)?
- State Change #41 Unpacking Digital Identity Consensys
- Hygiene for a computing pandemic FOSS&CRAFTS
features Christopher Lemmer Webber discussing the object capability security approach. Its a generalization not specific to VCs, continuing from the conversation on the CCG mailinglist, Hygiene for a computing pandemic: separation of VCs and ocaps/zcaps, we shared last month.
Comments by Staticman and Identosphere
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *