Name: IDrampMain: Website, Blog, Socials: Twitter, Youtube, Crunchbase, Linkedin, Founder: Mike Vesey Founded: 2016 Location: USA, Iowa, Indianola Sector: Enterprise Industry: ID Market: SSI Projects: VCI
The Identity Fabric for Cloud Directed Business
As your company grows, IDramp adapts to your changing needs.
- Passwordless Credential Orchestration Manager is Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace Related: Oracle Type: Product Date: 2021-11-29
This new service offers password elimination, identity proofing, and orchestration capabilities for any Oracle ecosystem.
- Truststamp partners with IDramp to transform multi-factor biometric authentication Related: Trust Stamp Type: Post Date: 2022-07-19
- IDramp and QiqoChat Announce Verifiable Credentials for Online Collaboration Related: Qiqochat Parent: TalkCMO Type: Press Date: 2021-01-05
Trust Stamp (Nasdaq: IDAI, Euronext Growth: AIID ID), the Privacy-First Identity CompanyTM providing AI-powered trust and identity services used globally across multiple sectors, announces a partnership with IDramp, a leader in decentralized identity orchestration products and services. Together, they will launch an innovative biometric multi-factor authentication (“MFA”) offering that can be augmented with a range of leading access management, social sign-on, and bring-your-own identity services, all through IDramp’s no-code platform.
QiqoChat has really stepped up in this time of need to provide an incredible online event user-experience, enabling a re-creation of the IIW experience throughout our Covid travel restrictions. This week they announced the launch of a Verifiable Credentials integration with the QiqoChat platform.
- Hyperledger Forum Recap – Identity Proofing, and Passwordless User-friendly Digital Identity Related: Oracle Type: Post Date: 2021-07-02 Event: HGF 2021
IDramp presented with Oracle at Hyperledger Global Forum June 2021. The event focused on enterprise use of blockchain technologies using the 15 projects that fall under the Hyperledger “greenhouse”. Keynotes and speakers shared their insights on the current state of enterprise blockchain adoption across several hot topics including central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), non fungible tokens (NFTs), and most importantly– identity.
- Zero Trust & Decentralized Identity Podcast Type: Episode Date: 2022-05-23
- Orchestrate your identity management strategy Type: Post Date: 2022-05-18
- IDramp Identity Solutions – Reality 2.0 Podcast Related: Doc Searls, Katherine Druckman Type: Post Date: 2022-02-21
- Lessons From the School of Cyber Hard Knocks Podcast Type: Episode Founder: Mike Vesey Date: 2021-12-30
They explore low-code/no-code orchestration services, what to consider when making long-term complex identity decisions, and what the US is doing to protect Americans from sophisticated cyber threats after the White House issued Executive Order 14028 on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity.
It’s time to stop buying expensive bridges to Failureland. It’s time to shift our perspective on identity management away from what clearly doesn’t work and won’t work and instead, employ technologies that make the systems we have work better. It is time to focus on the technologies that simplify identity management, can be easily integrated, and provide a path to evolution at a pace and cost that meet business and government needs.
Doc Searls and Katherine Druckman talk to Mike Vesey, CEO of IDramp, about verifiable credentials, decentralization, and real-world identity solutions.
Passwords and zero-trust and pink locker rooms, oh my! In this episode, Mike discusses IDramp, what self-sovereign identity is, why we still have passwords today, zero-trust, what the near future holds, pink locker rooms!, his path to IDramp, and as always, his toughest lesson learned.
From other pages on this site. (Beta)
- Name: Evernym’s Connect.Me
Parent: Evernym Type: Product Related: Aries, Trinsic, IBM, IDramp, Esatus Date: 2021-09-27 Related: Aries, Trinsic, IBM, IDramp, Esatus,
- Name: Node Operator Spotlight: IDramp
Parent: Indicio Type: Post Author: Tim Spring Related: IDramp Date: 2021-10-05 Related: IDramp
Our consumer digital wallet app
Enable customers and end users to manage all of their digital credentials from the safety of their own phone
Engage in structured two-way messaging over secure and private channels
Eliminate excess data collection with zero-knowledge proof technology, and other cutting-edge privacy features
Recently we caught up with Karl Kneis, COO of IDramp, and Eric Vinton, Chief Business Officer of IDramp, one of the first companies to become an Indicio Node Operator, to discuss their current projects, some goals for the future, and where they think decentralized identity is heading.