Name: LissiMain: Website, Blog, Socials: Twitter, Linkedin, Parent: Neosfer GmbH Founded: 2019-06 Location: European Union, Germany Sector: Enterprise Industry: ID Market: SSI
We provide software tools for trusted interactions between organisations and their customers.
- Lissi by Main Incubator Related: Verity Type: Product Date: 2022-12-08
- Lissi Connect Demo Type: Post Date: 2022-01-20 Projects: Lissi Connect
- The Lissi Wallet now supports additional cards and convenience features Type: Post Date: 2021-11-09 Projects: Lissi Wallet
- The Lissi Wallet is now available in 12 languages! Type: Post Date: 2021-02-05 Projects: Lissi Wallet
- The Lissi wallet supports the Indicio Network Related: Indicio Type: Post Date: 2021-01-20 Projects: Lissi Connect
Lissi is your digital wallet. You can use it to store digital ID cards, proofs and other credentials, which are issued by companies and institutions. You can use these credentials to identify yourself to various online services, log in, shop online, gain access to buildings and much more.
The Lissi-wallet enables you to:
- Establish private and secure connections with other entities
- Receive, store and manage verified credentials
- Present digital proofs of your credentials
- Log-in without a password at third party providers
- Store pk.pass files (board pass, concert tickets etc.)
[German] The login is only the start of the mutual customer relationship users do not want to monitor and maintain dozens of communication interfaces, but prefer a solution that brings these aspects together. This includes not only login services, but also newsletters, information letters from the bank, digital proof of any kind and other relevant Personal information. The media break and the fragmentation of the current systems poses a major challenge for users and organizations. However, once stored in the user’s wallet, this information can be easily managed, sorted and presented as needed.
The Lissi Wallet now supports additional cards and convenience features. Import of additional cards The Lissi Wallet does supports verified credentials, custom cards and pk.pass files The Lissi Wallet now supports .pkpass files, as well as other custom cards, in addition to verifiable credentials (first screen). Any card in the wallet that has a bar code or QR code can now be easi
Lanugauges supported: Arabic • English • French • German • Italian • Korean • Polish • Portuguese • Russian • Romanian • Spanish • Turkish
> the language is only a small part of the whole user experience. The task is to design a universal cockpit, which people can navigate regardless of their social background. Similar to a dashboard in a car, which doesn’t look too different wherever you go. In order to achieve this, we have to standardize the icons, colours and user-flows to a certain degree. However, on the other hand, they need to be adjusted to the target audience.
we are committed to not only provide individuals with the choice of their favourite wallet, but also organisations with the choice of their network. We are delighted to announce that the latest version of the Lissi wallet also supports the Indicio Network.
- Lissi demonstrates authentication for Gaia-X Federation Services Related: GAIA-X Type: Post Date: 2022-08-17
- Digital Technologies Forum now includes the Lissi demo Related: Digital Technologies Forum Type: Post Date: 2022-04-27 Projects: Lissi Connect
Gaia-X creates an open, federated digital ecosystem for data infrastructure for decentralized cloud and edge workloads and data sharing capabilities. As part of the core services, the so-called Gaia-X Federation Services (GXFS) are targeting the areas of Identity & Trust, Federated Catalogue, Sovereign Data Exchange and Compliance as open-source reference implementations.
[german] Digital Technologies Forum is a networking platform and exhibition space for selected research projects and innovations in the field of digital technologies from Germany. The forum offers outstanding research projects a platform for more visibility and promotes exchange and knowledge transfer at national and international level.
- Trust in the digital space Type: Post Date: 2022-08-04 Policy: EIDAS Sector: Public
- @lissi_id The European Digital Identity #Wallet #EUDI will have a modular framework Type: Tweet Date: 2022-06-14 Policy: EIDAS Projects: EUDI Wallet
- eIDAS and the European Digital Identity Wallet Type: Post Date: 2022-03-17 Policy: EIDAS Sector: Public Projects: EUDI Wallet
- EUDI Wallet: Illustration of the eIDAS roles and functions Type: Post Date: 2022-03-04 Policy: EIDAS Sector: Public Projects: EUDI Wallet
Would we rather have a high level of security or self-sovereignty? Unfortunately, the two aspects are at different ends of the spectrum. If we only allow pre-verified and approved parties to retrieve identity data, as currently envisaged by the eIDAS regulation, this severely restricts usage
for the user interface, data storage, cryptographic protocols, sensitive cryptographic material and eID mean modules. “Requirements and Solution CNECT/LUX/2022/OP/0011”
The vast majority of citizens regularly use the internet. According to statista, for 16–24-year-olds, the European average of daily internet users amounts to 95 per cent in 2020. Even for the age group of 55–64 years, the percentage of daily users is as high as 69 per cent on an EU average. Hence, access to digital services is expected. This includes services offered by governments and the private sector alike.
In the graphic below we reorganised and regrouped the stakeholders to map the requirements for the eIDAS toolbox architecture onto a SSI framework (Self-Sovereign Identity framework).
From other pages on this site. (Beta)
- Name: Evernym’s Verity
Parent: Evernym Type: Product Related: Trinsic, IBM, Lissi, esatus Date: 2021-10-10 Related: Trinsic, IBM, Lissi, esatus,
Our flagship product for verifiable credential exchange
Issue and verify digital credentials
Easily integrate with back-end systems, using our REST API and SDKs in Java, Node.Js, Python, and .NET
Build for scale, with enterprise-grade architecture designed to support millions of users.
Enable open ecosystems and true data portability, with a solution based on open standards and interoperability