Specifications, Literature, (d)Apps, and GitHub Repositories
- Decentralized Digital Identity on Ethereum -SlideShare
- DEVCON1: Digital Identity — video from DEVCON1
- Proof-of-Individuality — how to prove a person only has one account
- ERC: Lightweight Identity #1056 —This ERC describes a standard for creating and updating identities with a limited use of blockchain resources. An identity can have an unlimited number of delegates and attributes associated with it. Identity creation is as simple as creating a regular key pair ethereum account, which means that it’s fee (no gas costs) and all ethereum accounts are valid identities. Furthermore this ERC is fully DID compliant.
- ERC1056 ❤ ERC780 — an open identity and claims protocol for Ethereum
- EIP-780 Ethereum Claims Registry
- EIP712 - This is a standard for hashing and signing of typed structured data
- ERC-1484 Digital Identity Aggregator —A protocol for aggregating digital identity information that’s broadly interoperable with existing, proposed, and hypothetical future digital identity standards.
- EIP-1078 - This presents a method to replace the usual signup/login design pattern with a minimal ethereum native scheme, that doesn’t require passwords, backing up private keys nor typing seed phrases.
- ERC-1077 and ERC-1078: The magic of executable signed messages
- ERC-EIP on GitHub »
- The following describes standard functions for a unique identifiable proxy account to be used by humans, groups, organisations, objects and machines
ERC735 - The following describes standard functions for adding, removing and holding of claims.
- These claims can attested from third parties (issuers) or self attested.
- Origin partners on ERC725
- Managing Identity with a UI—ERC-725
- Ethereum ERC725 Blockchain Based, Self-Sovereign Identity Management
- uPort [G] [T]
- uPort GitHub Repos
- a “SmartWallet” for everyone to own their personal digital identity, using Social Linked Data, WebID, and verifiable claims standards via Ethereum smart contracts.
- A universal identity layer we can only build together
- Jolocom Github Repos
- “offers a platform for self-sovereign identity, including desktop and mobile apps for end-users. It uses Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) - backed by optionally Bitcoin or Ethereum - to implement a marketplace for verifiable claims. The Spidchain applications allow individuals to create, recover, and revoke DIDs, to authenticate, to sign and verify files and claims, and more.”
- Spid-Eth GitHub Repos
- Cryptonomica.net is an identity verification service based on OpenPGP and Ethereum with legal framework and online dispute resolution for electronic contracts from London-based court of arbitration
- Cryptonomica Github Repos
Assorted Ethereum Apps
Deloitte SmartID [G]
- “Smart Identity uses the Ethereum blockchain to represent an identity using a smart contract, attributes can be added by the identity owner and are stored in hash form”
- “is a blockchain platform giving users a single biometric tool for login, payment and identity verification. It stores an individual’s information in a “personal cloud” in “zero-knowledge blockchain storage”.
- poa.network[D] POA Network is an Ethereum-based platform that offers an open-source framework for smart contracts. POA Network is a sidechain to Ethereum utilizing Proof of Authority as its consensus mechanism.
Social ShareTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit